Kids First Math: Linking Cubes Math Kit with Activity Cards$26.99
Time after time, experience shows that learning by manipulating physical objects with one’s own hands — learning by doing things firsthand, rather than being told about them or reading about them in a book — is extremely effective. Thames & Kosmos has a long history of incorporating this principle into science education. Now, we are bringing this experience to the Kids First Math line, a series of nine hands-on kits with activity cards or lesson guides designed to demonstrate and teach concepts in mathematics, as well as other skills such as logical thinking, problem solving, and creative thinking.
Kids First Math: Linking Cubes Math Kit with Activity Cards
- A set of 100 colorful plastic cubes that connect together
- Used to develop skills in counting, sorting, sequencing, graphing, pattern recognition, measuring, and basic mathematical operations
- Also develops skills in spatial intelligence, creativity, problem solving, and fine motor skills
- Cubes can connect on all six sides and rotate at each connection point.
- Endless possibilities for open-ended creative play and building
- Durable plastic for long-term use and easy cleaning
- Includes 100 plastic connecting 2-cm cubes in 10 colors, 5 activity cards, and plastic storage box
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.