The largest of the Original family, the Time Timer® Original 12” is the heart of any classroom, conference room, or home. The large size makes it perfect for group work, and it can be seen across the room. Students learn more when they are able to spend more time focusing, rather than asking how much time is left. Parents can get more done when their kids can self-regulate. And meetings stay on track when everyone in the room knows how much time is left.
Whether placed at the front of the room or hanging on a wall, the disappearing red disk is used by teachers, business professionals, families, and specialists around the world.
Proven through years of experience, in addition to clinical research, the Time Timer helps everyone, of all ages and abilities, "see" time, therefore increasing focus and self-regulation.
- Manage activities and reduce stress of transitions
- Ease testing anxiety as students are able to see at a glance how much time is left
- Sharpen concentration when students try to finish “before the red is gone”
- Avoid confrontations over shared resources
- Keep meetings on schedule
- Manage speakers, presentations and breaks at large events
- Coordinate practice time and game breaks
- Patented red disk that disappears as time elapses
- No loud ticking, no distractions, no setup required
- Optional audible signal when time is up
- One AA battery is required for operation (not included)